Choose Fielder Electrical Services, Inc. For Your Standby Generator
Today’s Generators are quiet and small. These generators are fully automatic and run on natural gas.
They are quiet and fully automatic. No gas cans, extension cords or noise. We have installed hundreds of standby generators all over St. Louis. See below for a picture from one of our recent projects. We have installed over 100 generators! Call us today (314) 966-3388 and (314) 773-4955
Service, Generator and Solar System – Farmington, Missouri
Wired by Fielder Electrical Services
Standby Generators are completely automatic, helping to ensure that your home or business remain safe from the negative and potentially harmful effects of power loss.
- The system automatically and continuously monitors incoming power from the utility line.
- When utility power is interrupted, the control system in the generator automatically senses the loss of power and signals the generator to start.
- The automatic transfer switch safely closes off the utility line and simultaneously opens a new power line from the generator.
- Your generator supplies electricity to your main distribution panel through an automatic transfer switch. You can elect to back up selected emergency circuits or your entire electrical service.
- When utility line voltage returns, the system transfers the electrical load back to the utility line. The generator continues to run for an engine cool-down period of several minutes and the entire system stands ready for the next power outage.
To ensure the system is always ready when you need it, your generator will run a 10-12 minute self-test cycle every week.